Saturday, June 23, 2012

Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control - Product Review

NEW Frizz-Ease® Sheer Solution™ Lightweight Frizz Control For Fine to Medium Hair - Product Review

I have a love/hate relationship with my hair! Really! When it looks good, I love it and when it looks bad I hate it! Bad Hair for me means extreme frizz resulting in really big fluff hair! So, when Bzzagent invited me to their new bzzcampaign for John Frieda's® New Frizz-Ease® Sheer Solution™ Lightweight Frizz Control For Fine to Medium Hair, I was super excited (though still quite skeptical) to join the campaign so that I could try the product for free!  

So, What was in my Bzzkit? 

My kit included: a "Bzzguide" which was filled with helpful information and tips about the product, 1 full retail sized 2 fl. oz. bottle of the product and 8 sammple sized .43 fl. oz. bottles to give to friends - because sharing is always nice!



And this is what the company claims the product can do:

Lightweight frizz solution fights frizz without weighing hair down, leaving hair light and manageable whether you style straight, wavy, or curly.
Shake-to-activate dual formula—part lightweight serum, part smoothing elixir—fights frizz from the outside while hydrating hair from the inside, leaving hair frizz-free.
Lightweight, non-greasy solution spreads easily throughout hair for even coverage and flawless frizz control.
Leaves hair manageable, to make it easier to achieve desired style.


 My hair not styled - just brushed and air dried:

Um Yeah, so this is just a frizzy fluffy mess!


My hair styled curly with Frizz-Ease® Sheer Solution™:


The Frizz-Ease® Sheer Solution™  bottle says that you only need a few drops to smooth through hair but to achieve this style (which is not the best defined curls I have had) I had to use at least 30 to 40 drops. I don't think that's a bad thing though because it still doesn't amount to that much product; at least in my opinion. 
But, as you can see I still have a little frizz to my curls. I do like the fluffiness and the curl definition but I think I have other products that achieve a much pretty defined curly hairstyle. Next up straight hair...


My hair styled straight with Frizz-Ease® Sheer Solution™:


 So, once again, the Frizz-Ease® Sheer Solution™ bottle said to use a few drops but again I used more than the recommended amount. I first wanted to see how my hair looked using the product and just doing a blow-out. But that resulted in my usual puffy hair so, as usually I had to use a flat-iron after the blow out to get my hair smoother.

As you can see, I wasn't able to get my hair that smooth. To be quite honest, I usually get my hair much smoother using a different product. So, I am sure you can understand my disappointment considering this product's claims.

Final thoughts: The Frizz-Ease® Sheer Solution™ does seem to cut out some frizz but if your hair is prone to extreme frizz like mine, then I would not recommend this it for your hair. This product definitely worked better on curly styles than straight although, still didn't achieve the best results. I would give this 3 out of 5 Stars!






No comments: